How to get a bigger butt with Corsets and Waist Training
The fastest way to get a bigger butt is with these fantastic butt lift underwear. They are both comfortable and provide instant results.
I love them and have been able to get us some exclusive coupon codes!
One of the main goals when it comes to physical appearance these days is for women to achieve a small waist, and have a big butt. Women spend hours, worrying about their physical appearance and it just so happens that big butts are trending right now. One of the reasons for this is the emergence of big butted celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, and Nicki Minaj who are dominating the news. As a society we tend to gravitate towards what is popular, and this is especially true when it comes to our looks. There are various ways to achieve a big butt but the most effective way is wearing a corset and waist training. All of the celebrities that have achieved “The Look” have been supporters of wearing waist training corsets. Waist training has been proven to increase your butt size, give you a flat stomach and slim your waist.
CORSETS AND A GOOD WORKOUT PLAN IS THE ANSWER TO “HOW TO GET A BIGGER BUTT”
Waist training not only gives women a bigger butt, but also a flat stomach. Wearing a steel boned waist training corset or waist cincher over prolonged periods of time redistributes a women’s fat. It pushes the excess fat from the stomach and distributes it to the lower half of the body, primarily the buttocks. You could compare the phenomenon to squeezing the last bit of toothpaste out of a toothpaste tube. As you squeeze the toothpaste out it creates a “flat end” and an end that is more “plump” below it. Not only does corset training help you achieve this look, but it is also safe and doesn’t cost thousands of dollars.
Getting that “big booty” look can be done only by waist training, however; it is recommended that you supplement the training by incorporating, proper diet, and exercise.
Diet and its role in achieving a big booty
There are various diets out there to follow and even one (which I recommend) titled “The Corset Diet” which is specifically for ladies who want to achieve the fastest results when waist training. However; the corset diet is not essential. Proper diet practices are the same as any healthy diet, eating 6 small meals throughout the day is paramount as well as eating the right amount of calories. Although a strict diet does not need to be followed when waist training it is important to remember that while wearing your corset you are constricting your stomach much like how the “lap band system” works. Therefore I recommend that you do not eat or drink things that will make you bloated or gassy.
Exercise and how it helps with curves
No pain, no gain! Exercise is a crucial part of “butt training” if you do not want to have a plump, soft butt (If you do, there is nothing wrong with that!). Cardiovascular (Aerobic) and weight training will help you attain that firm booty look.
Cardiovascular training is defined as any physical exercise of low to high intensity that requires an excess demand of oxygen. Hitting levels that require more of a demand in oxygen will put your body in a “fat burning stage” which will lower your body fat and make your butt more prominent. Some good cardiovascular exercises that are beneficial to “butt training” are: running, jogging, swimming, cycling and speed walking.
Weight training is defined as any type of resistance training that develops the strength and size of skeletal muscles by using the force of gravity to oppose the force generated by muscle. Working out your buttocks muscles will turn the soft fat on your butt into a firm muscle which will cause your butt to become larger and “lifted”. Three of the best exercises to increase the size of your buttocks are: squats, lunges and deadlifts.
How to Squat for a bigger butt:
Squats are a multifaceted exercise which uses your entire body. The squat is done by bending your hips and knees and lowering your body until your hips go below your knees. Squats are an exercise that targets your hamstring, quads, glutes, groin, abs, oblique’s and lower back. However; for our purpose of achieving a big butt, the muscle that matters is our glutes, that is referred to as the “butt muscle”.
- 1. Stand with your feet a bit wider than shoulder width, line your hips up over your knees.
- Pull your shoulders back and round them away from your neck. It is important to have a neutral spine at this step. This is our neutral and impartial position.
- Place your arms away from your body so that they are parallel with the floor, face your palms towards the ground.
- Start your squat by taking a deep breath gingerly moving your hips backwards.
- Keep moving your hips backwards, at this point you will begin to notice that your knees will naturally begin to bend.
- As you are moving towards the “seated position” it is imperative that you maintain your upper body position. You want your chest and shoulders to stay strong, neutral and upright. At this point in the movement your back should also be honest.
- In order to get the most out of your squat you want to go as deep as you can without injuring yourself. The deeper squats activate more of your muscles which will lead to better results. You want to aim for a squat depth where your hips dip below your knees.
- It is important to remember that as you squat you want to activate your ab muscles. This will lead to a strong core for your workout and prevent injury.
How to do Lunges for a bigger butt.
Lunges are a body weight exercise that primarily strengthens your glutes. To do a lunge you lean forward on one foot with all your body weight and prop yourself up and then continue with the other foot.
- Lift up your chest, look straight forward, keep a straight back.
- Step forward with your left or right foot and sink down so that your front foot knee tracks over the top of your foot and your other knee points towards the floor.
- At this point you can either push back to the starting position, or continue with the opposite foot. They work the same muscles but they are two different ways to do the lunge, both are fine.
How to do Dead lifts for a bigger butt
Often the dead lift is overlooked by the squat, but the pulling motion of the dead lift is great for incorporating your glutes and building the muscle in your buttocks. The deadlift is when a person takes a barbell from the ground and lifts it to hip level.
- Take your hands and place them on the barbell laying on the ground in front of you. Your hands should be about shoulder width apart.
- There are different methods to grip the bar, however the standard method is to grip the bar overhand with one hand and underhand with the other.
- Boost the bar by pushing your feet on the floor.
- It is important to keep a straight back, maintain your balance, and “drag” the bar up your shins.
- It is important not to bounce the bar to get it to hip level or to bend your back once you have the bar at hip level.
In conclusion, waist training as its own individual method most definitely can give you a bigger butt, but for best results its important to supplement it with a proper diet and exercise. If you’re interested in trying it, be sure to check out the waist training guide. If you have anymore questions like “How to get a Bigger Butt” or “Does waist training give you Curves? feel free to contact me on my about page or check my FAQ to see if I have answered them already.