Ann Chery Women’s Faja Clasica Waist Cincher Review
Ann Chery Women’s Faja Clasica Waist Cincher Features:
- One hundred Percent Textile Material
- Foreign made.
- Hand Wash
- To make sure the quality is authentic, Do not ever buy Ann Chery Produced goods by retailers located outside of the USA.
- Internal coating developed with delicate and comfortable 100 % cotton cloth fabric, outer coating is made from robust latex offering significant ability to resist excessive bending.
- Increased risers in order to give maximum protection for wearing every day.
- Coated boning in the front and rear for additional support, sleek midsection.
- Closures are hook and eye design
- Materials: Fifty Percent Latex, Forty Eight Percent Cotton, Two Percent Elastane
- A reputable supplier / designed of Corsets / Cinchers in Ann Chery. They have over 3,000 Reviews, so you can be sure they are real (I can also vouch for them).
- Use the sizing chart, don’t be ignorant and assume you can order by your clothing size. The sizing chart is there for a reason.
- Good entry level / intermediate waist cincher that will last you quite awhile. Well worth the $40-50 investment.
- Like other Ann Chery products the Faja Clasica comes with a bit of a latex smell that goes away over time.
- Causes sweating, but any Latex cincher will do this. That’s part of cinching!
Why Buy Ann Chery Women’s Faja Clasica Waist Cincher?
I think Cinchers are the best bang for your buck investment if you’re looking to get into waist training at a price that is practical. I’d even go as far as to say for $40-50 Ann Chery is the best cincher to try this out with , however it’s imported from over seas, so dont expect the quality to be exceptional, if you’re expecting that opt for an Authentic Hand Made Corset like What Katie Did. So yeah, if you want to try waist training / cinching out, definitely buy Ann Chery’s Faja Clasica! Support the website buy it here!